Onsite Paper Poster Guidelines
- Designated poster board numbers will be sent to all participants registered for in-person attendance closer to the Conference dates unless they contacted the Secretariat before that date to specify that they would not be preparing paper posters.
Technical specification for preparing paper posters
Please prepare your poster to fit the dimensions below.
- The dimensions of the poster board are PORTRAIT.
- It is recommended that posters are prepared on one sheet of material.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90cm wide x 120cm high.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Double-sided tape and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters. Staff will also be available to assist you at the designated Poster Helpdesk at the Conference venue.
- Note there will be 2 portrait posters presented per landscape board. Before printing, please double-check the dimensions with your print service provider to avoid low print quality.
- Please note that you are required to print and bring your own poster.